Wayward Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MW2 Strategy and More

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

MW2 Strategy and More Empty
PostSubject: MW2 Strategy and More   MW2 Strategy and More EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 4:34 pm

Hey all! Just found the forums finally. I didn't realize that we got a new site and everything.

Anyway, just wanted to start a thread for everyone to post their custom classes, strategies, complaints about Xertia's ridiculously high nuke count, etc. Y'know, the usual.

I think this game is addictive as hell, and even though it has it's issues, beats out CoD4 in my mind.

~Rawr

P.s. I'll shoot down your killstreaks. <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW2 Strategy and More   MW2 Strategy and More EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 6:13 pm

Won't kill my killstreaks because I'll snap a controller in half if I play MW2. Nope, I'll stick to L4D1 and 2 for now, jockeying poor fools into pools of acid and nailing the unfortunate Tank with a Bile Bomb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW2 Strategy and More   MW2 Strategy and More EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 6:23 pm

Actually i do have something to complain about. It seems there is a little cheat you can do with the Javelin where you can shoot it straight down as you die, killing any and all in a ridiculously large area. It seems the reach of the explosion depends on how far away you are when you kill them. This little cheat basically turns your character into a bomb, and if you do this the entire match, you are sure to match your K/D and even double it sometimes.

It goes without saying that people just cant play this game the way it was meant to be played.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW2 Strategy and More   MW2 Strategy and More EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 6:54 pm

MS is actively banning people for that.
Back to top Go down
WSxRyden
Admin
WSxRyden

PostSubject: Re: MW2 Strategy and More   MW2 Strategy and More EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 4:22 pm

yea. If you read the our homesite, I retweet all the stuff on that.
Back to top Go down
http://WaywardSoldiers.Org
WSxAngel
Mild User
Mild User
WSxAngel

PostSubject: Re: MW2 Strategy and More   MW2 Strategy and More EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 6:44 pm

Team Strategy:

We should make our killstreaks diverse enough and effective enough to give a wide range of support to the whole team.

Perhaps everyone should have Emergency Drop, but other than that, we space our killstreaks out so we have UAV, Airstrikes (Preferably Harrier.), Gunship support (AC-130 or Helicopter.) Sentry guns are useful in Domination, by far. Predator missiles come in handy for a few situations (Strategically speaking. Otherwise, they only just get kills and don't pin the enemy down like we like to do.)

Another question: Are we still doing Wayward Classes? Or is it just diverse now?

We should probably have a topic devoted to team roles/wayward classes. I remember in MW1 we had M16 Silenced with Stopping Power, Bandolier, and Extreme Conditioning. The game has gotten a bit more diverse, but we should be agreed that a class is called for by the team when we need to seriously take down the enemy if they're pressing us back into/away from our desired spawn zone.

Another thing:

People who like to use claymores and machine guns and grenade launchers/launchers period should have Scavenger Pro in their class. Theoretically, one could have as many claymores as they want if they have that, since claymores and grenades (For the launcher) are refilled by Scavenger Pro.

So, opinions on the SCAR-H?
Back to top Go down
WSxRyden
Admin
WSxRyden

PostSubject: Re: MW2 Strategy and More   MW2 Strategy and More EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:48 am

LOL. I completely forgot about the Wayward Class. As for that. We are slowly getting people into roles they excel at.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW2 Strategy and More   MW2 Strategy and More EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 5:27 pm

What exactly does that mean Ryden?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW2 Strategy and More   MW2 Strategy and More EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 12:22 am

I means you will be assimilated, or become obsolete.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW2 Strategy and More   MW2 Strategy and More EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:35 pm

MW2 Strategy and More 725404532_HhdVE-L
Back to top Go down
WSxCanada
WSxCanada

PostSubject: Re: MW2 Strategy and More   MW2 Strategy and More EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:11 pm

Haha so true.
Back to top Go down
WSxRyden
Admin
WSxRyden

PostSubject: Re: MW2 Strategy and More   MW2 Strategy and More EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:28 am

yea, I saw that on when they wrote it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW2 Strategy and More   MW2 Strategy and More EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:45 am

just thought I'd share it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MW2 Strategy and More   MW2 Strategy and More Empty

Back to top Go down

MW2 Strategy and More
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wayward Soldiers :: Enter the Battlefield :: Get in your Stryker.-
Jump to: