Wayward Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search and Destroy

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Search and Destroy Empty
PostSubject: Search and Destroy   Search and Destroy EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:00 am

Hardcore or Core, doesn't matter too much to me.

I don't know if it's just the Counterstrike fanboy in me or not, but SnD (again, HC or C) is by far my favorite game mode on the MW2. I've been playing a lot of HCSD lately, mostly because it seems more tactical, and it makes using my Ranger w/ FMJ just that much more fun.

Do any of the rest of you like this game mode? Or maybe have comments resembling insults because I do like it?

Either way, post em here, and maybe include your favorite class build for one or both of these game modes.

~Rawr/Intervention
Back to top Go down

Search and Destroy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search and Destroy   Search and Destroy EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 2:51 pm

Let me start off by saying that I fucking suck at FPS games. They're not exactly my gamer's tuxedo, if you even get that phrase. I was a pretty decent player for COD4:MW's online. I mostly played HCHQ with Snag and his bro Liquid. But the switch to MW2 and a large lack of online accessibility has left me a mediocre team member.
My opinion favors Core. Half the time, when I notice an enemy, his bullet is already en route to my heart. So it doesn't help if that drops me already and doesn't allow me time to recover and retaliate. Maybe I'll adapt, but the current weapons and Killstreaks available in MW2 make Hardcore impossible to me.
I haven't played much Search and Destroy in either games. I'm usually the first to go and It's bad enough that It mostly turns into a game of deer hunter instead of tactically inserting a bomb. Not to mention that in HCSD people just spam the spawn point with noob tubes from across the map.
Needless to say I wasn't very apt at it but I did enjoy some of it. Particularly the fact that i got 3 round winning kills with Claymores. Beautiful.
Back to top Go down

Search and Destroy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search and Destroy   Search and Destroy EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:35 pm

The other day playing with you guys, I owned 4 guys with a WA2000 and a thermal attached, they all had cold-blooded on and i still headshot two of them. SnD isnt my fav because (in my opinion) its a game for campers, and I am the worst camper of all time. Also, i left a cupple of games because of the pre-noob action going on. Its fun when us and the other team are on the same play level but when they start to be assholes and pre-noob, it really pisses me off. I cant play it any other way.
Back to top Go down
WSxRyden
Admin
WSxRyden

Search and Destroy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search and Destroy   Search and Destroy EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:29 am

I love me a good pre-tube.
Back to top Go down
http://WaywardSoldiers.Org
Sponsored content

Search and Destroy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search and Destroy   Search and Destroy Empty

Back to top Go down

Search and Destroy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wayward Soldiers :: Enter the Battlefield :: Get in your Stryker.-
Jump to: