Wayward Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WSxCanada
WSxCanada

Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization) Empty
PostSubject: Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization)   Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization) EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 4:30 pm

Alright so, this has been brought to my attention a number of times by various members of the clan. What i want to achieve by this post and other times when we play online together is to create a set of kill streaks that we as a clan will use online.

This is only for when we play as a clan, other time is your choice.

For TDM:
Everyone Should be using UAV (This should be a no brainer, if we know were the majority of the opposing team is we can be prepared and ready).

A minimum of 50% of the team should be using Harrier Strike ( This is a 3 part package, 1. Its an air to ground air strike 2. Its an anti air, takes out Choppers and Pavelows, 3. it can take out high number of runners on the ground and it points to the area of players that are out in the open.)

Two 11-killstreak Rewards. One AC-130 and one Chopper Gunner. This will be decided by who is playing in the group at the time.

Comments or Suggestions?

- WSxCanada

Last edited by WSxCanada on Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WSxRyden
Admin
WSxRyden

PostSubject: Re: Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization)   Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization) EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 6:27 pm

I agree with all of that, I think there needs to be more harrier in that equation.
Back to top Go down
http://WaywardSoldiers.Org

PostSubject: Re: Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization)   Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 5:35 pm

Since you only mention having at least one AC-130 or Chopper Gunner. Perhaps there should be a designated Emergency Airdrop and EMP as well.

The airdrop could supply the team with extra firepower. Easy enough.

The EMP would be a more tactical choice, Leaving responsibility of designated soldier to use in such a way that our team will have acquired and used current killstreaks while preventing the enemy team from doing the same thing.

Just throwing those out there.
Back to top Go down
WSxCanada
WSxCanada

PostSubject: Re: Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization)   Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 5:46 pm

Eden48 wrote:
Since you only mention having at least one AC-130 or Chopper Gunner. Perhaps there should be a designated Emergency Airdrop and EMP as well.

The airdrop could supply the team with extra firepower. Easy enough.

The EMP would be a more tactical choice, Leaving responsibility of designated soldier to use in such a way that our team will have acquired and used current killstreaks while preventing the enemy team from doing the same thing.

Just throwing those out there.

Most of the team does use the EA, but it requires a full team effort of 2 things

1. A runway must be sucured, mostly Ryden is in the area because hes first there
2. A min of 3 team mates (excluding the person who called in the EA) needs to give cover and NOT take the packages. (The only ones they are able to take is UAV and UAV Jammer, because that is something that helps the whole team equally.)
Back to top Go down
WSxRyden
Admin
WSxRyden

PostSubject: Re: Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization)   Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 6:10 pm

I take anything thats pred or lower. I take those becase A) my job is to secure a landing feild and you owe me something for the service I'm providing B) because their not game changers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization)   Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:04 pm

I've been in a few matches where my team would give the EA packages to any random teammate willing to defend the package from falling into enemy hands. While it's fair that only the soldier calling the EA gets anything good, I was talking about a more team gift package sort of deal. Where the caller can call dibs on anything he wants, but other than that it's a first come first serve deal. Where soldiers on a specific killstreaks can receive a boost to further their own, and pull quicker game changing moves. Such as giving an Attack helicopter to someone a few kills away from an AC/Gunner or TacNuke. The latter offering a surefire endgame Fire-and-Forget solution.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization)   Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 8:29 pm

Anything from care packages does not count towards your killstreaks, so that wouldnt work. Also, I dont care much about my care packages. Ask Sharp or Pyro, ive thrown them plenty to use just because I wasnt in a good spot to call them and we needed it. I dont really care as long as the soldiers get them, and not the other team. Also, when I do play with soldiers, my killstreaks are UAV, Care Package, and Pred Missle, because im mostly on the front lines and long killstreaks are not good in my position.
Back to top Go down
WSxRyden
Admin
WSxRyden

PostSubject: Re: Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization)   Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:32 am

I'm the same way, at the same time, I will steal somebody's package if I think its in our best interest to pick them up as fast as possible. Actually the pavlow can grab streak out of a pack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization)   Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:39 pm

On all modes now, I'm probably going to be using UAV, Pred Missile, Attack Chopper. (Like good ol' times, eh?....well close enough)

UAV is a godsend on most all game modes except hardcore, where it's pretty much only useful if people are firing their guns.

Pred Missile is a two-part use as well. It can get multi-kills, but it's not exactly a game changer. It can, however, take out any flying killstreak in the game. Razz

Attack Chopper is because I need to get 1000 kills with that stupid piece of s%*t. I want my prestige icon from MW1.

All and all, I think that the best setup for the majority of the team would probably be UAV/CP/Harrier.

My 2 cents,

~Pyro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization)   Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:24 pm

just speculating here, Ryden tends to stay back and watch our ass, so maybe he should consider having air-strikes. For ex, if his streaks are Airstrike-6kills, Hairier Strike-7kills, Stealth Bomber-9kills, then once he gets his first one, he can use it and depending on how lucky he is, could get the stealth bomber before using his hairier. I've found this killstreak loadout useful on Dom and CTF gametypes. We need just one or two of us using UAV-3, CUAV-4, Pred-5, as support and another using Care-4, Airstrike-6, E-drop-8, also as support. For soldiers on the fronts, i recommend having Pred-5,Harrier-7,Pavelow-9, because once you get a pred, its easy to get the rest of your killstreaks. Harriers usually get taken out fast, but Pavelows can take on an extra missle or two.

If we followed my speculation, this would probably be the fastest most efficient way of winning our matches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization)   Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:58 pm

I always forget that carepackages don't count toward your killstreak. My bad. I think I'm going to switch to UAV, Pred, and Harrier. I'm reluctant to give up my care packages though, cuz 75% percent of the time it's something 6 or higher. My luck is awesome.
Back to top Go down
WSxCanada
WSxCanada

PostSubject: Re: Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization)   Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:32 pm

^ Trust me when you can earn them instead of hoping for them in the care package the game works so much better.

People with the most deaths should have low kill streaks.
Back to top Go down
WSxRyden
Admin
WSxRyden

PostSubject: Re: Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization)   Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization) EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 12:15 pm

lower than about 2 you should not have any killstreaks over 8.
Back to top Go down
WSxCanada
WSxCanada

PostSubject: Re: Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization)   Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization) EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 2:06 pm

WSxRyden wrote:
lower than about 2 you should not have any killstreaks over 8.

Agreed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization)   Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization) EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 4:18 pm

It IS a better feeling. But the last time I was actually doing good was the 2nd week after MW2 had released. I had gotten at least 3 matches per day that week and I was Owning from the 3rd day and after. Perhaps once i get my own adapter for my 360 (Just barely got wifi in my house) I might get my own copy and maybe then I'll have the skills to make you proud of me dad...

It's a good thing you're all just a figment of my imagination.
Back to top Go down
WSxRyden
Admin
WSxRyden

PostSubject: Re: Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization)   Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization) EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 4:33 pm

I'm a dude with feelings... a dude who's feelings make me want to lynch queers...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization)   Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization) EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 4:13 am

I have to say this. Ryden Suspect , leave your queer lynching comments at home. Don't tarnish the good name of the Soldiers just yet.
Back to top Go down
WSxRyden
Admin
WSxRyden

PostSubject: Re: Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization)   Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization) EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 10:58 am

Hey, I don't like em. Ya aint about to change that. You may not agree, but you will always know where I stand.
Back to top Go down
WSxCanada
WSxCanada

PostSubject: Re: Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization)   Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization) EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:09 pm

WSxRyden wrote:
Hey, I don't like em. Ya aint about to change that. You may not agree, but you will always know where I stand.

God made adam and eve not adam and steeve.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization)   Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization) EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:51 am

Oh god they're multiplying! Classic chloroform moment.

We can live with the fact that you don't like them. But gay bashing is below you, and you should commit yourself to a more sophisticated level of hate. I don't know what they did (or tried to do) to you, or if you just have conservative opinion on the matter, but perhaps there should be "Don't ask, Don't tell" policy (or maybe just "Don't tell" )on dividing issues.
Back to top Go down
WSxCanada
WSxCanada

PostSubject: Re: Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization)   Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization) EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 12:12 pm

^ lol sorry if that was offensive its just from a guy named daniel tosh, hes a stand up comedian and if Ryden say that other post he would get the joke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization)   Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization) EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:04 am

Ya, i know the joke. Daniel Tosh is one of my favorite comedians. But he's not the first to pull the adam and steeve bit. I'm not personally offended, cuz i'm not gay. I just have a level of tolerance and understanding for almost everything... almost. Which reminds me... How the fuck did my joke condone the statement "...Lynch queers."? On second thought, I think I'll enact that don't ask, don't tell thing i mentioned before.
Back to top Go down
WSxRyden
Admin
WSxRyden

PostSubject: Re: Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization)   Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization) EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 12:16 pm

**Insert Gay bashing and racism here** Its Monday and I'm to tired to think.
Back to top Go down
WSxCanada
WSxCanada

PostSubject: Re: Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization)   Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization) EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:35 pm

ok this topic is getting a little out of wack lets get back on track ight ma niggas?
Back to top Go down
WSxRyden
Admin
WSxRyden

PostSubject: Re: Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization)   Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization) EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 5:19 pm

Ok back to CoD, Bullets kill people.
Back to top Go down
WSxCanada
WSxCanada

PostSubject: Re: Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization)   Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization) EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 5:34 pm

alright so the kill streaks sounds fine, but we need to test them out sometime. Are you guys good for friday night?
Back to top Go down
WSxRyden
Admin
WSxRyden

PostSubject: Re: Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization)   Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization) EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 5:41 pm

uhhhh, sure. I will prolly start playing again on teusday.
Back to top Go down
WSxCanada
WSxCanada

PostSubject: Re: Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization)   Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization) EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 5:51 pm

lol i know its hard borderlands is so much fun
Back to top Go down
WSxRyden
Admin
WSxRyden

PostSubject: Re: Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization)   Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization) EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 6:45 pm

ummmmm... that was supposed to say Thursday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization)   Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization) EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:39 am

^ of next week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization)   Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization) Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Meeting (Killstreak Customization)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next