Wayward Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armory.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Armory. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Armory.   The Armory. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 7:06 pm

WSxRyden wrote:
I love futurama but I don't remember that.

Remember harder.
Back to top Go down
WSxWiddgitty
Regular User
Regular User
WSxWiddgitty

PostSubject: Re: The Armory.   The Armory. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 2:43 pm

well im getting back up there. 52 now. got some nice snipers, one shoots 6 bullets at once, its a shoty snipe. got my class mod back too. but at the end of the day i love being me cause i can still one shot the guardian and Ryden with his 61 and those sweet badass shoties cant. so Ryden, whos the man now? huh huh huh thats right u r. lol!
Back to top Go down
WSxRyden
Admin
WSxRyden

PostSubject: Re: The Armory.   The Armory. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 4:50 pm

thats what I thought.
Back to top Go down
http://WaywardSoldiers.Org

PostSubject: Re: The Armory.   The Armory. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 6:03 pm

I dont thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Armory.   The Armory. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:41 pm

Well.... we killed Crawmerax about 200 times, recorded videos of us killing him in under 2 mins, and found 0 pearlescent weapons along the way.. Borderlands hasn't been good to us lately, and im tired of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Armory.   The Armory. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:49 pm

Same here. Effort hasn't quite equaled reward in our Crowmerax endeavors. Been going through my second playthrough with my Siren. Kinda renewed my interest in the game. Feels good to have objectives again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Armory.   The Armory. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:52 am

As long as there is pointless repetative task to do, Eden is happy. Seriously, that guy is a fucking robot when he plays RPGs.
Back to top Go down
WSxCanada
WSxCanada

PostSubject: Re: The Armory.   The Armory. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:02 pm

Love dem FPSRPG's especially Fallout 3 cant wait for the next one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Armory.   The Armory. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 3:48 pm

Well seriously, I enjoy it. Imagine playing portal and all they did was throw you into few rooms and said have fun. No objective, no reward for getting to the end or some secret area. To me that's about a maximum of 10 Mins of entertainment. Same goes for any other game. I may be a level up whore but if you handed me a final fantasy game where all you do is level up, with nothing to do with all that built up strength, it would suck.

Yep, I'm with you Canada. Can't wait for New Vegas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Armory.   The Armory. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Armory.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wayward Soldiers :: Enter the Battlefield :: Head for the Border-
Jump to: