Wayward Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Afghan Positions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WSxCanada
WSxCanada

Afghan Positions Empty
PostSubject: Afghan Positions   Afghan Positions EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:58 pm

Alright so what I'm doing now is just a test to see how it is treated around the forums / clan.

what i have compiled is a Birds eye view of Afghan and where snipers / other classes should be located on the map, claymore setups and directions we are covering.

Give some comments but keep it respectful.

Afghan Positions Wsxtdm11
Back to top Go down

Afghan Positions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afghan Positions   Afghan Positions EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 2:04 am

Right next to where the claymore is setup at the south end of the Convoy Canyon it a good spot to snipe. the camo blends in with the rocks and you only need to expose your head at most. But the best part is that you get a good view into the Big Bunker. You can see through to the north exit of the bunker so any enemies running in or out are exposed to extremely easy headshots.
Back to top Go down
WSxCanada
WSxCanada

Afghan Positions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afghan Positions   Afghan Positions EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 9:16 am

Eden48 wrote:
Right next to where the claymore is setup at the south end of the Convoy Canyon it a good spot to snipe. the camo blends in with the rocks and you only need to expose your head at most. But the best part is that you get a good view into the Big Bunker. You can see through to the north exit of the bunker so any enemies running in or out are exposed to extremely easy headshots.

I Agree I do that a lot right off the spawn, its a good little defence when sniping into the big bunker, but a hard place to hold down.

I also like the idea of holding poppy and air defence west. but then again its hard when the other team is closest to those spots right off the bat.
Back to top Go down
WSxAngel
Mild User
Mild User
WSxAngel

Afghan Positions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afghan Positions   Afghan Positions EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 10:27 am

For Air-Defense West, have a player move to the southwestern gun emplacement, facing towards the South Stairs and the East Pathway where the claymore is setup. That'll bring Blue up to four players. For Red, have a guy West of the guy in the Rocks, facing towards the Air-Defense West area. That should make for a nice firefight, and good control of spawn.
Back to top Go down
WSxRyden
Admin
WSxRyden

Afghan Positions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afghan Positions   Afghan Positions EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:38 am

If you want ANY of this to matter you need to be able to get Sharp, Renegade, Carbon, ect, ect on the site.
Back to top Go down
http://WaywardSoldiers.Org
Sponsored content

Afghan Positions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afghan Positions   Afghan Positions Empty

Back to top Go down

Afghan Positions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wayward Soldiers :: Enter the Battlefield :: Get in your Stryker.-
Jump to: