Wayward Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accusations, but wait there's more.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Accusations, but wait there's more. Empty
PostSubject: Accusations, but wait there's more.   Accusations, but wait there's more. EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 3:24 pm

Neutral It used to be funny. Still kinda is at times.

I am so tired of being called a modder just because I don't have retard fingers.

You try playing paintball, using the Hammerburst on Gears, and the G3 on Cod4, and tell me if you don't get good at mashing a trigger.

On another note. Any of you hookers that haven't bought that map pack yet need to grow a pair and give the nice man at the game store $15. Twisted Evil Otherwise, I'll eat your children, unless your ga-....I mean Snag :3....and won't be having any children ever. In that case I'll just wrap your xbox in a wet blanket while your asleep.

~Pyro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accusations, but wait there's more.   Accusations, but wait there's more. EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 4:08 am

WSxPyro wrote:
....Otherwise, I'll eat your children, unless your ga-....I mean Snag :3....and won't be having any children ever....

Check previous post #321 for some clever comback.
Back to top Go down
WSxCanada
WSxCanada

PostSubject: Re: Accusations, but wait there's more.   Accusations, but wait there's more. EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:45 am

Ha owned, and btw its 15 for Americans and $20 for Canadians so just doesn't seem like a good enough value to buy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accusations, but wait there's more.   Accusations, but wait there's more. EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:53 am

WSxCanada wrote:
Ha owned, and btw its 15 for Americans and $20 for Canadians so just doesn't seem like a good enough value to buy.

Your dollar is worth less, therefore you make more Razz Cost of living biatch.
Back to top Go down
WSxRyden
Admin
WSxRyden

PostSubject: Re: Accusations, but wait there's more.   Accusations, but wait there's more. EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 3:58 pm

I would have payed 20 they wanna give me 5 new maps? I'll pay it again.
Back to top Go down
http://WaywardSoldiers.Org
WSxCanada
WSxCanada

PostSubject: Re: Accusations, but wait there's more.   Accusations, but wait there's more. EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:29 pm

WSxPyro wrote:
WSxCanada wrote:

Your dollar is worth less, therefore you make more Razz Cost of living biatch.

aha but not for long, your American greenback is not going to be so high for very long. Canada's dollar is on its way up should be around 99.75 right now.
Back to top Go down
WSxRyden
Admin
WSxRyden

PostSubject: Re: Accusations, but wait there's more.   Accusations, but wait there's more. EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 4:11 pm

I like noob tubes.
Back to top Go down
WSxRyden
Admin
WSxRyden

PostSubject: Re: Accusations, but wait there's more.   Accusations, but wait there's more. EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 1:09 pm

Guest wrote:
I am so tired of being called a modder just because I don't have retard fingers.

Yea!!! he has danty girl fingers.

Guest wrote:
On another note. Any of you hookers that haven't bought that map pack yet need to grow a pair and give the nice man at the game store $15. Twisted Evil Otherwise, I'll eat your children, unless your ga-....I mean Snag :3....and won't be having any children ever. In that case I'll just wrap your xbox in a wet blanket while your asleep.

~Pyro

Did he call somebody gay???
Back to top Go down
WSxCanada
WSxCanada

PostSubject: Re: Accusations, but wait there's more.   Accusations, but wait there's more. EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 2:28 pm

Possibly, but we will never know. Both of you just need to drop this whole shenanigan.
Back to top Go down
WSxRyden
Admin
WSxRyden

PostSubject: Re: Accusations, but wait there's more.   Accusations, but wait there's more. EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 4:07 pm

Hmm? I think its just funny. Your the one that said somebody was gonna shoot him.
Back to top Go down
WSxCanada
WSxCanada

PostSubject: Re: Accusations, but wait there's more.   Accusations, but wait there's more. EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 12:24 am

WSxRyden wrote:
Hmm? I think its just funny. Your the one that said somebody was gonna shoot him.

Yo that was i joke because i thought he was joking. I swears of it.
Back to top Go down
WSxRyden
Admin
WSxRyden

PostSubject: Re: Accusations, but wait there's more.   Accusations, but wait there's more. EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:39 am

In all jokes there is a certain amount of truth.
Back to top Go down
WSxCanada
WSxCanada

PostSubject: Re: Accusations, but wait there's more.   Accusations, but wait there's more. EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:20 pm

WSxRyden wrote:
In all jokes there is a certain amount of truth.

Oh man thats deep, thats deep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accusations, but wait there's more.   Accusations, but wait there's more. Empty

Back to top Go down

Accusations, but wait there's more.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wayward Soldiers :: Enter the Battlefield :: Get in your Stryker.-
Jump to: