Wayward Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MW2 Team Comparisons

Go down 
+3
WSxRyden
WSxCarbon
WSxCanada
7 posters
AuthorMessage
WSxCanada
WSxCanada

MW2 Team Comparisons Empty
PostSubject: MW2 Team Comparisons   MW2 Team Comparisons EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 9:16 pm

Alright so today i compiled an excel spreadsheet about our stats as individuals in MW2

I would like it if you all could take a look at them and what i will do is as the weeks go on update the stats and then assign kill streaks and jobs as a soldier on the battlefield.

MW2 Team Comparisons Pictur12

now i know some of you play alot like Pyro and he mostly plays SnD, so thats why his Win/loss is low, just look at the k/d ratio and we will go form there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW2 Team Comparisons   MW2 Team Comparisons EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 9:36 pm

As long as you take into consideration the roles we take on when we game together, i'm okay with it. Also, i would like to point out that both Canada's and my accuracy is the highest. WTF are you guys shooting at? Walls and airborn particles are not the enemy here guys. Its the other team. 1.21 jigawatts?!! albino rabbit Hey! Where is everybody who hasnt taged up with WSx yet? Renegade, FastRat, Absolute, Odd, and Liq? Also, whoever I forgot about. Sorry guys, I dont have enough space in my brain for yah. Tee Hee

Also, my K/D wont be accurate for long. In two days I went from 1.29 to 1.31 and it was only me and Eden gaming together.

Last edited by WSxSnag on Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WSxCanada
WSxCanada

PostSubject: Re: MW2 Team Comparisons   MW2 Team Comparisons EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 9:44 pm

Absolutly Snag, Me and the other officers would give you roles that compliment how you currently play.

p.s. i just got what you ment in your last statement lol.

Also if everyone could fill out this quick questionnaire it will help us designating you tasks.

GT:
K/D Ratio:
Play style: (ie: aggressive, camper, sniper, run n gun. please give a 7 - 10 word description)
Weapon class : (ie: assault, sniper, LMG. list 2, in order of preference)
Silencer: (Yes or No)
Highest kill streak achieved:

Thanks everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW2 Team Comparisons   MW2 Team Comparisons EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 9:58 pm

GT: WSxSnag
K/D Ratio: 1.31 (currently)
Play style: Quick and Aggressive, I go where I need to be, and do what needs to be done. Very often leading the charge.
Weapon class : Machine (UMP45), Sniper (WA2000), and Assault (M15A4 for long or TAR-21 for medium to short)
Silencer: On Machine class, with MarathonPro, LightweightPro, and NinjaPro (For fast travel and total rape-age)
Highest kill streak achieved: 42
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW2 Team Comparisons   MW2 Team Comparisons EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 1:45 am

I'm still not a part of the clan but I get to play with you guys sometimes, so here.

GT:Eden48
K/D Ratio:0.99 [only 160 kills away from 1.0]
Play style: Supportive, Sniper, Amubusher. I'm often the meat shield [when I suck] otherwise I'm calling known enemy positions and hitting them from behind.
Weapon class : Sniper, Assault, Ravager[SMG's and throwing knives], Sentinel[LMG's and Anti-Air]
Silencer: Ravager class, all else No unless unlocking the Heartbeat.
Highest kill streak achieved: 17 all with knives on best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW2 Team Comparisons   MW2 Team Comparisons EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:31 am

Razz you have to remember that I used a Riot Shield for most of my early career.

GT: WSxPyro
K/D Ratio: 1.05
Play Style: Sporadic weapon choice, Aggressive attack style, but I can overwatch an area if necessary
Weapon Class: Assault, Assault lite (UMP), Castle, Recon (HBS, uav/hardline, etc)
Silencer: If I need it, I'll use it. I always use the silencer on the UMP, just like everyone else.
Highest killstreak achieved: 27
Other notes: Razz For the past......four months? My killstreaks have been UAV, CUAV, then either pred or sentry.
Back to top Go down
WSxCarbon
Just Spawned
Just Spawned

PostSubject: Re: MW2 Team Comparisons   MW2 Team Comparisons EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:56 am

GT: WSxCarbon
K/D Ratio: 2.02 ..... used to be 2.34 screw cod and prestige
Play style: sniping, rushing, rushing with sniper, or running close circuit with shot gun or noob tubing across map
Weapon class : sniper, noob tube, AA12
Silencer: never
Highest kill streak achieved: 35
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/rmaholic
WSxRyden
Admin
WSxRyden

PostSubject: Re: MW2 Team Comparisons   MW2 Team Comparisons EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 10:13 am

Ryden- Leader and Shock Trooper.
Scar-H or Famas, both with Heartbeat sensor.

This gives me a fun idea for the site. Eden I'll check out your GT here in a sec. If you have the stuff on it like I asked I'll add you.
Back to top Go down
http://WaywardSoldiers.Org
WSxRyden
Admin
WSxRyden

PostSubject: Re: MW2 Team Comparisons   MW2 Team Comparisons EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 10:17 am

Canada, head over to the roster for all the clan guys. Thats the cut and dry list of members.
Back to top Go down
WSxCanada
WSxCanada

PostSubject: Re: MW2 Team Comparisons   MW2 Team Comparisons EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:26 pm

Will do please tell the other guys in the clan i hope to have this working by friday night when we game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW2 Team Comparisons   MW2 Team Comparisons EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 2:09 am

You never actually asked, but I believe it was either Widg or Canada who was kind enough to tell me all I had to do is put Wayward Soldiers in my tag, motto, or bio. Which I have, now.
Back to top Go down
WSxAngel
Mild User
Mild User
WSxAngel

PostSubject: Re: MW2 Team Comparisons   MW2 Team Comparisons EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 7:31 am

GT: WSxAngel
K/D Ratio: 1.38 (My K/D has gone up by ten points in one week. That should count for something.)
Play style: Quick and Aggressive. I play a lot like Snag. I keep to the setup that the team has, and adjust if the setup breaks. Communication is key.
Weapon class : I use a diverse set of weapons. For the most part,
however, I usually use the M16-Holographic Site, or the TAR-21 with
Heartbeat Sensor. On objective games, I run a UMP .45 with Holographic,
Marathon/Lightweight/Ninja Pro, and Claymores. My secondaries are
always pistols, because I believe in drawing them out quickly. On games that we setup in, I use an Explosive class (Noob Tube, AT-4, Danger Close Pro.)
Silencer: I use one on close-range maps, but I don't go Cold-Blooded.
Highest kill streak achieved: 25

A Note on my Killstreaks: My current killstreak setup philosophy is that I use the easy supports to help the whole team out. UAV, Counter-UAV, and Predator Missile. I believe that I need to help the team out more than bolster my own K/D.
Back to top Go down
WSxHeavyArms
Regular User
Regular User

PostSubject: Re: MW2 Team Comparisons   MW2 Team Comparisons EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 2:30 pm

GT: WSxHeavyArms
K/D Ratio: I dont know
Play style: aggressive, camper. Depends on how I feel and what the objective is. If its say CTF Im more of a defencive(sp) camper.
Weapon class : M16- With silencer, Stinger. Famas- With silencer, Stinger. WA2000(I believe), 44. Mag
Silencer: Depends. Right now yes
Highest kill streak achieved: 8, Emergency Air Drop. But the way my killstreak is set up now, is UAV, Pred, Harrier.
Back to top Go down
WSxHeavyArms
Regular User
Regular User

PostSubject: Re: MW2 Team Comparisons   MW2 Team Comparisons EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:52 pm

GT: WSxHeavyArms
K/D Ratio: I dont know
Play style: aggressive, camper. Depends on how I feel and what the objective is. If its say CTF Im more of a defencive(sp) camper.
Weapon class : Scar with a heartbeat or silencer, Stinger.
Silencer: Depends. Right now yes
Highest kill streak achieved: not sure

I think we should update this and make like team tactical teams.
Back to top Go down
WSxRyden
Admin
WSxRyden

PostSubject: Re: MW2 Team Comparisons   MW2 Team Comparisons EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:30 pm

Canada, Do another Spreadsheet. It was pretty.
Back to top Go down
WSxSharp
Contributor to Society
Contributor to Society
WSxSharp

PostSubject: Re: MW2 Team Comparisons   MW2 Team Comparisons EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 3:34 pm

Yea do another one, my states are alot better now
Back to top Go down
WSxRyden
Admin
WSxRyden

PostSubject: Re: MW2 Team Comparisons   MW2 Team Comparisons EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:44 am

I think mine are worse.
Back to top Go down
WSxRyden
Admin
WSxRyden

PostSubject: Re: MW2 Team Comparisons   MW2 Team Comparisons EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:44 am

NM I got better.
Back to top Go down
MiNdGaMe
I can type, yay.
I can type, yay.

PostSubject: Re: MW2 Team Comparisons   MW2 Team Comparisons EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:12 pm

GT: MiNdGaMe I
K/D Ratio: 1.24 in MW2. 4.8 Something in COD4
Play style: (ie: aggressive, camper, sniper, run n gun. please give a 7 - 10 word description): Middle of the map with an assault rifle or an SMG
SCAR-H Holographic. Scavenger, Stopping Power, Ninja
UMP45 Silencer. Sleight of Hand, Stopping Power, Ninja
Intervention FMJ. Sleight of Hand, Stopping Power, Ninja
Silencer: (Yes or No): Only on SMG
Highest kill streak achieved: 36 in MW2. 49 in COD4
Back to top Go down
WSxSharp
Contributor to Society
Contributor to Society
WSxSharp

PostSubject: Re: MW2 Team Comparisons   MW2 Team Comparisons EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:53 am

GT: WSxSharp
K/D Ratio: 2.30 in MW2. 3.50 Something in COD4
Play style: (ie: aggressive, camper, sniper, run n gun. please give a 7 - 10 word description): Middle of the map in beast mode
SCAR-H Silencer. Scavenger, Stopping Power, Ninja
UMP45. Marathon, Stopping Power, Ninja
Intervention. Sleight of Hand, Stopping Power, Ninja
Silencer: (Yes or No): Only on Assault Rifles
Highest kill streak achieved: 44 in MW2. 33 in COD4
Back to top Go down
WSxRyden
Admin
WSxRyden

PostSubject: Re: MW2 Team Comparisons   MW2 Team Comparisons EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:33 pm

GT: Ryden... if you don't know the rest GTFO... thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MW2 Team Comparisons   MW2 Team Comparisons Empty

Back to top Go down

MW2 Team Comparisons
Page 1 of 1