Wayward Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Go down 
+3
WSxMono
WSxSharp
WSxRyden
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
WSxRyden
Admin
WSxRyden

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:44 pm

Well we are getting down to the nitty gritty now. Just a few months left and I can't frickin wait.

I think that I'm just gonna talk about some of the stuff I have seen.

(Steak Perks)
Air Drop, Predator Missile, AC130.

(New Mode)
CTF

(New Ability)
Dual Wield (though I haven't seen a video of this yet)

I really would like to see what the new standard perks are gonna be.
Back to top Go down
http://WaywardSoldiers.Org

PostSubject: Agreed   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:08 pm

I would have to say that the perk system looks impressive, but what im excited about are the guns. I only hope they now have silencers for the sniper riffles and hopefully they give you more granades.
Back to top Go down
WSxRyden
Admin
WSxRyden

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:39 pm

More grenades??? Have you actually played CoD? That and yes. They have added a few shorted versions of guns (MP5k) and the Aug as well.
Back to top Go down
WSxSharp
Contributor to Society
Contributor to Society
WSxSharp

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 4:35 pm

I dont know if anyone noticed but in the CTF video there were dead players by the flag point but didnt show up as kills. This makes me wonder if there will be NPC guarding the flag?

Id also like to know what they mean by "Bling" doesnt it mean different camo for your weapons or mods to equip? Or is it like pimping out your weapon with chrome and spinners? "My gunz got spinners yo"

There going to have two different rocket luncher perks, thats for sure.
Maybe a medic perk to pick up players in last stand
A cool perk would be to have mutiple attachment for your weapon like scope and silencer (similar to the over kill perk)
The duel wielding may also be a perk
Back to top Go down
WSxRyden
Admin
WSxRyden

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 4:42 pm

The Aug is the one that shows being blinged. I want the gillie(Spelling?) suit to be a perk. Like it is in CoD:WaW. It goes with the perk that dodges the recon.
Back to top Go down
WSxSharp
Contributor to Society
Contributor to Society
WSxSharp

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 4:48 pm

Like a camoflage. Id really like to see a little more customization in online players, like in a choice in how your player will look. best way to put it would be to have two choices, the standerd setup and say a mercenary setup, for that faction.
Back to top Go down
WSxSharp
Contributor to Society
Contributor to Society
WSxSharp

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 5:04 pm

Yea i really need to wear a condom when i watch the videos Razz
It also looks like you can make a custom call sign, not confirmed yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:33 pm

Sharp wear a condom? Thats unheard of
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 12:03 am

Geez too many games to buy within the next few months. @_@
Back to top Go down
WSxMono
Just Spawned
Just Spawned

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:03 am

I don't know what else to say. Other than, I can't find a single area in which I will be disappointed.
Back to top Go down
WSxRyden
Admin
WSxRyden

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 10:36 am

I get 1 game a month. Thats a good flow. ODST, Borderlands, CoD... I love it. O and Yea I saw the Custom "Nameplate" thing also. The bling gun on the ground doesn't appear to be golden but the video isn't terribly good in standard definition but that would be cool... wait I wonder if thats the name of the perk that lets you add 2 attachments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Agreed   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:28 pm

The list for games coming this month is mostly about ODST, but in Nov. we got MW2, Assasins Creed2, and L4D2. Its going to be hard not to ignore these.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:27 am

I cant wait.....well i actually can but you get the idea.
Back to top Go down
WSxRyden
Admin
WSxRyden

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 3:44 pm

I'm just gonna pick up MW2. I may get the others later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: All of em.   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:17 pm

Im gana pick up all of them when they come out. Im hardcore like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:58 pm

Or you just get bored easily
Back to top Go down
WSxSharp
Contributor to Society
Contributor to Society
WSxSharp

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:23 pm

Here are some perks that i heard will be in the new game, these have not been confirmed yet.

Tactility
Allows player to have more then one weapon attachment. Excluding the grenade luncher (sorry Ryden)

Decoy
Produces another red dot on enemy radar that leads to nothing.

Ghillie Suit
Allows player to have a ghillie suit even if they don't have a sniper class.

Dominator
Gives player the ability to repeat kill streak in same life
ex. 10 kills=UAV
ex. 12 kills=Airstrike
ex. 14 kills=helicopter
Back to top Go down
WSxRyden
Admin
WSxRyden

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:30 am

See I have a Wife and a kid that like to do something called "eating"... No I'm just kidding. The real reason I'm not buying them all is that I just dont have time to play that many games.
Back to top Go down
WSxSharp
Contributor to Society
Contributor to Society
WSxSharp

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 3:24 pm

I wonder what weapons they'll have in the new game. Do you think they will keep any of the old ones?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 4:58 pm

They will probably have some old ones in there and I'm excited for the ability to change the fire rate for the weapons.
Back to top Go down
WSxRyden
Admin
WSxRyden

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 5:20 pm

Havent heard the "Rate of Fire" thing yet. I always missed that from Graw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Rate of fire.   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:37 pm

Yeah neither have I. IDK, that could be fun. Single shot, Three shot, and Automatic would be awsome with a silencer and an ACOG scope. Rate of fire could be a perk, cuz what i just wrote would be MW2 heaven if you could have all that. And incendiaries, percussion grenades, nukes, firetrucks, a great big bushy beard, a trident!.... Whoa, i daydreamed there for a sec.
Back to top Go down
WSxMono
Just Spawned
Just Spawned

PostSubject: MW2 Weapons   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:11 am

Check this link for updates on weapons and more! http://modernwarfare247.com/weapons
Back to top Go down
WSxRyden
Admin
WSxRyden

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 11:04 am

They added the Stryker. About friggen time. I kinda wondered why they never added it to the 1st one..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:32 pm

They added a glock lol. I didn't see a M40 D:
Back to top Go down
WSxSharp
Contributor to Society
Contributor to Society
WSxSharp

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:41 pm

There's a nice selection of assault weapons and shot guns but did anyone else think the snipers felt a little lacking? Can't belive they kept the Mini UZI.
I'm going to guess that the weapons in the campaign will most likely be in the mutiplayer, but with slight changes ex. Rate of fire and such. EoTech and lazer sights would more then likely be in the sigle player and not the multiplayer due to the fact that they didn't do it the first time around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:45 pm

They also kept the P90 as well. And I was let down by the snipers. Then again the site clearly states that it is not a complete list of all weapons
Back to top Go down
WSxRyden
Admin
WSxRyden

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 5:15 pm

WSxbluflame wrote:
They added a glock lol. I didn't see a M40 D:

They have the newer version of the same gun the 240.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 8:17 pm

It better be good, the M40 is my favorite sniper
Back to top Go down
WSxSharp
Contributor to Society
Contributor to Society
WSxSharp

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:40 am

I'm almost certin the perk with the two crossed knifes are extra throwing knives, like the 3 grenade perk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wayward Soldiers :: Enter the Battlefield :: Get in your Stryker.-
Jump to: