Wayward Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Go down 
+3
WSxMono
WSxSharp
WSxRyden
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 10:19 am

.......Snag.....how did you know?! Yeah not really. I AM going to pay for that and my medical bill since my dads damn health insurance hasnt met its deductable yet (damn american healthcare system) by doing stuff to work it off. I knew what had to be done right before I did it. I'm even fixing the dry wall
Back to top Go down
WSxRyden
Admin
WSxRyden

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 10:28 am

That was the 1st funny thing you've said since you've been online.
Back to top Go down
http://WaywardSoldiers.Org

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 6:17 pm

I disagree, but then I hate him anyway...
(not you, blu. Jeez, you think everything is directed at you, you narcisist.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:49 pm

Grrsnort... On a scale from 1 to 10, you suck. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 6:45 pm

And from a range of 1 to 100, a restraining order is overdue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 4:37 pm

Ryden, was that directed at me? And if so, which part?

Grr, I am past the point of caring on the subject
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 5:37 pm

When it comes down to it, a number system is too underlining for Grrsnort. He needs a letter. And that letter is douchbag. rabbit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:45 pm

What about it, dick-bean?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 3:11 pm

It's like Snag is just asking to be attacked
Back to top Go down
WSxRyden
Admin
WSxRyden

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:36 pm

that was directed to Snag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:39 am

Gee im flattered. I think.
Back to top Go down
WSxRyden
Admin
WSxRyden

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:43 am

I'm sure everybody has seen what I posted on the topsite. What do you all think of that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:21 am

That just shows that I am funnier than Snag
Back to top Go down
WSxRyden
Admin
WSxRyden

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:01 pm

WSxRyden wrote:
I'm sure everybody has seen what I posted on the topsite. What do you all think of that?
Lets try this again...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 2:36 am

Umm, *shrug*...
Back to top Go down
WSxRyden
Admin
WSxRyden

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 12:16 pm

Dont you like those kind of games?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 12:47 pm

I like all kinds of games, first or third person. Call of Duty, no matter the perspective, just doesn't interest me. I'll likely try it once Gamestop has it for $20 or less. But let's be realistic: I'm probably going to pass it up for something else, like Mass Effect 2.
Back to top Go down
WSxRyden
Admin
WSxRyden

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 11:50 am

Your a funny guy. I will get Mass Effect 2. But seriously, you hate adversarial games. Thats what it comes down to. Which is fine. Alot of people the TRULY love video games HATE adversarial multiplayer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:32 am

No, I really like adversarrial Multiplayer, it's just that it's not ALL that I like. I love Halo 3 MP, I love Shadowrun MP, I love Crimson Skies MP. Anyhow, anymore, I've been playing adversarial on my PC more than 360 lately. And when L4D2 comes out, I'm all over that shit. I can't play vanilla coop in that game, for me, it's all about the versus. Viva la Charger!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:37 am

Also, just because I hate Call of Duty doesn't mean I hate Vs MP. For the record, I've been playing Battlefield since 1942 came out. I happen to like Battlefield MUCH more than CoD. I think CoD is less tactics and cunning and more run, gun, shoot, and enemy position call outs. For me, in BF, I can plan out my movement in a map, it's less likely to get spawn killed, and it's a much more PATIENT MP experience for me. I cracked the middle of my corded 360 controller because of the constant stream of BULLSHIT in CoD for me. CoD is the only game in existence that I recognize as being an excellent game and at the same time pisses me the fuck off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 3:48 pm

MW2 became more tactical then its predecessor tried to be. The way they expanded on whats good about MW in MW2 really tickles my fancy. And in a good way this time.
Back to top Go down
WSxRyden
Admin
WSxRyden

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 5:30 pm

We have been doing well. I said this somewhere else but I'll say it again. Xertia set off the F'ing nuke. It was awesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 5:49 pm

Gamestop is hosting an online tournament for MW2. The tournament will start Nov.20 and its 4 vs 4 multiplayer. I think we should compete guys, and show the world what the Wayward Soldiers can do. Then again, its just my opinion. Go to www.gamestop.com/modernwarfare2 and check it out. Im still looking for 2 more teammates.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 6:31 pm

Dude, everyone but me is playing this game right now. Is it really that hard to find teammates?
Back to top Go down
WSxRyden
Admin
WSxRyden

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:27 am

31-0 baby. I know I'm amazing, but thanks anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 2:24 pm

Actually yeah. Im looking for the best people i can find on my team, which would have been me, my brother, and our friends Brandon and Lewis. Were like the perfect team when playing. Brandon and Lewis work for gamestop though, so they cannot compete. I've already given up on the notion of forming a team, cuz today is the last day to sign up, and im just that damn lazy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 5:39 pm

You should really get Xertia on your team. I hear he's the Bee's Knee's!
Back to top Go down
WSxRyden
Admin
WSxRyden

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:39 am

I'm the best K/D in the clan. Xertia just fires nukes. Which isnt easy, but thats what people like him for. They give me a death when he shoots one so I'm not big on em.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:01 pm

yeah, i thought they might have put in a cinematic sequence for the tactical nuke, but no. its just like the EMP but you also end up dieing.
Back to top Go down
WSxRyden
Admin
WSxRyden

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 2:15 pm

or a missile falls out of the sky and a explodes a wave of smoke across the field... then you die.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wayward Soldiers :: Enter the Battlefield :: Get in your Stryker.-
Jump to: