Wayward Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Go down 
+3
WSxMono
WSxSharp
WSxRyden
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
WSxRyden
Admin
WSxRyden

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 9:38 am

GrrSnort wrote:
Just so you know, I'm not going to spend money on this game, so if you want me to play, please purchase it for me. The last vid-game purchase of the year for me is Left 4 Dead 2.

No, I bought you the last one and you just traded it.
Back to top Go down
http://WaywardSoldiers.Org

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 3:31 pm

And YOU told me to trade it for Battlefield: Bad Company. Still, that statement was just a joke. I hope I didn't offend you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 3:51 pm

Now that wasn;t an even trade in my opinion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 3:54 pm

I got a new phone! i got a new phone! i got a new phone! he hehehey! naw, its an old one but im getting a new one asap. you should totally text me! AHHH!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 4:00 pm

WSxbluflame wrote:
Now that wasn;t an even trade in my opinion

That's true: Opinions ARE like assholes. Everyone's got one and your stinks more than everyone else's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 4:14 pm

And everyone is entitled to their own
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 4:18 pm

You need wet-wipes. I can almost make out the skid marks through your jeans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 4:22 pm

Dammit Bubbles, pick up your chocolate bars when you leave a room
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 4:48 pm

Awwwww, I think I ate one of your chocolate squirrels.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 4:52 pm

That wasn't chocolate...
Back to top Go down
WSxRyden
Admin
WSxRyden

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 3:53 pm

... or a squirrel.
Back to top Go down
WSxRyden
Admin
WSxRyden

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 3:55 pm

That being said I'm not sure I will be able to afford any new games for little bit. Not 100% sure I will even be able to get MW2. My wife is in the middle of some business stuff so all our money is kinda frozen up for a bit.

Last edited by WSxRyden on Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 4:06 pm

That sucks Ryden. Im getting it for sure and i was hoping to play alot with the soldiers, and ur basicly the only one who i get invites from. Oh well. If you can atleast get one game, get MW2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 4:09 pm

We understand Ryden. Snag, when I get MW2, I will send you invites. I'm not on much anymore
Back to top Go down
WSxRyden
Admin
WSxRyden

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 10:41 am

I'm trying to get my stuff set up. I'm getting ready to run down the street and talk to a guy about doing a customized building for us. So it may be awile out before I will be flowing with money.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:30 pm

Good luck on that man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:32 pm

Good luck with the day care, man. On MW2 news, jeez, I'm tired of hearing about it in the news...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:34 pm

Same here. Everyone keeps talking about it but I have too many things going on to care right now
Back to top Go down
WSxRyden
Admin
WSxRyden

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:14 am

I'm trying to rent a place about a minute away from my office now so I could hop back and forth to run both.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 3:51 pm

Well, if you need any help, my sister has 3 children and will likely want to do something like child care after her twins turn 2. Just let me know. On the gaming note, school has taken a turn for the insanely difficult. Any free time I may have had in the past is now dedicated to hitting the books. My XBox Live presence will be greatly diminished. If I see any of you guys on, I'll try to game a session with you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:57 pm

I am in the same boat as Grr. I just have too many things to do, plus I won't be here for the weekend and then next week is fall break and I'll be in Tennessee. I probably won't be on for awhile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 8:59 pm

Thats the cool thing about being single, I don't have to go to school, I don't have to support anybody else but myself, I've always been a hardcore gamer and that isnt going to change for a while. When it does, im sure i'll die a little on the inside. No wait! im going to die alot on the inside. Till then, good luck to you guys.
Back to top Go down
WSxRyden
Admin
WSxRyden

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 10:19 am

My wife knew what she was getting when she married me. And I have 2 spots open for the home daycare now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 11:01 am

I'll ask my sister if she's interested.
Back to top Go down
WSxSharp
Contributor to Society
Contributor to Society
WSxSharp

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:50 pm

WSxRyden wrote:
That being said I'm not sure I will be able to afford any new games for little bit. Not 100% sure I will even be able to get MW2. My wife is in the middle of some business stuff so all our money is kinda frozen up for a bit.

No MW2... for.. Ryden...? Who am i gonna play with? Im taking that day off too, well most of it. Owell i guess, thing take priority.
Back to top Go down
WSxRyden
Admin
WSxRyden

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 1:59 pm

I'm gonna do a money hat... I R poors. You wont here me say that often. I will get back going here in a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 4:17 pm

I'm on punishment. Apparently parents dont like it when you destroy walls. Who knew
Back to top Go down
WSxRyden
Admin
WSxRyden

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 1:58 pm

I know such things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 2:13 pm

Generally, EVERYONE dislikes assholes that destroy property that they don't own or pay for. Not saying you are one, but if the brown-eye stinks...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 3:06 pm

What did you do? Wait! I don't wana know. It probably has something to do with ur gf, a half-gallon of KY, two monkeys, Miyomoto, a DVD set of the first season of Heroes, an old NES game cartridge, and a camera. If it does, I don't wana hear about how much fun you had, trust me, i know. Ahhh, good times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wayward Soldiers :: Enter the Battlefield :: Get in your Stryker.-
Jump to: